American tennis star, Serena Williams has topped the Forbes list of highest-earning female athletes of 2018.
The USA star, one of the aging Williams sisters, is worth $62,000(£48,050)
Here is the top ten highest earning female athletes, according to Forbes.
Name Sport Prize money Endorsements Total
1. Serena Williams (USA) Tennis $62,000 (£48,050) $18m (£13.9m) $18.062m (£14m)
2. Caroline Wozniacki (Denmark) Tennis $6m (£4.6m) $7m (£5.4m) $13m (£10m)
3. Sloane Stephens (USA) Tennis $5.7m (£4.4m) $5.5m (£4.2m) $11.2m (£8.6m)
4. Garbine Muguruza (Spain) Tennis $5.5m (£4.2m) $5.5m (£4.2m) $11m (£8.5m)
5. Maria Sharapova (Russia) Tennis $1m (£773,500) $9.5m (£7.3m) $10.5m (£8.1m)
6. Venus Williams (USA) Tennis $4.2m (£3.2m) $6m (£4.6m) $10.2m (£7.9m)
7. PV Sindhu (India) Badminton $500,000 (£387,000) $8m (£6.2m) $8.5m (£6.6m)
8. Simona Halep (Romania) Tennis $6.2m (£4.8m) $1.5m (£1.1m) $7.7m (£6m)
9. Danica Patrick (USA) Nascar $3m (£2.3m) $4.5m (£3.5m) $7.5m (£5.8m)
10. Angelique Kerber (Germany) Tennis $3m (£2.3m) £4m (£3.1m)